Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > What is going on with Autel's Server?
What is going on with Autel's Server?

2352 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2017-09-22 06:51:47

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2017-07-11 14:58:30
     I'm located in the USA .How can we trust our update downloads in the USA to go smoothly and not be corrupted if  the user forum web pages on Autel's website can't open for days and or require repeated attempts to open the web page? Where has Autel support on this forum disappeared to for answering questions? Don't they have someone on here at least for damage control? Seeing this makes me think the company is going Belly up .

•   Level 7   
    (862) points
    SmogTech87

2017-07-16 17:33:25 (Reply to:witsend)

No problem with Internet Explorer. The problem is when I opened with Firefox.

•   Level 2   
    (31) points
    Electrohandyman

2017-07-17 23:27:35 (Reply to:SmogTech87)

I've had issues with Firefox as well as Chrome, until I went to the main Autel site and logged in, then went to the forum pages and then I could open them with Firefox or Chrome.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2017-07-22 06:37:49 (Reply to:Electrohandyman)
     Seems to connect sometimes by retrying  times or staying signed in

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2017-09-14 02:20:23 (Reply to:witsend)
      The problem of accessing this user forum persists and I believe Autel  isn't doing anything to fix the issue. Maybe Autel is hoping it might go away or at least discouraging access  and reducing the number of folks venting about product problems on a public forum . It might be working though, because the number of contributing members on this forum has dropped off quite a bit since it has become a PITA to access the forum directly without jumping through hoops . Seems like something intentionally done to make it appear to be gone,  I never used to have issues accessing this forum by direct link with FireFox  . Using Internet Explorer for a browser  in my opinion presents a much higher risk for contracting Malware on my PC.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2017-09-22 06:51:47 (Reply to:witsend)
     Seems like the issue with the user forum got  resolved for now. Good Job Autel
  Total1 Pages